The business landscape can be complex and competitive. There is a myriad of issues that business leaders can be faced with respect to commercial and corporate law. Joston Law can help you handle all legal matters related to your company. Our goal at Joston Law is to build long-term relationships, we understand the importance of maintaining and preserving client relationships. As such, we will aim to resolve your disputes in a manner which allows you to focus on your business growth, while we focus on the dispute at hand.
What is commercial and corporate litigation?
- Commercial and corporate litigation refers to legal claims that arise out of one or more parties in a business entity such as a partnership or corporation.
- Disputes tend to be more complex, specialized, and expensive.
Types of disputes that may arise from commercial or corporate relationships:
- Contract Disputes
- Business Torts
- Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Fraud
- Leasing Disputes
- Franchise Disputes
- Defamation Claim
Types of services offered, but not limited to:
- Internal disputes between partners and shareholders;
- External disputes arising from business dealings or contracts;
- Loans, guarantees, bankruptcy, construction, and commercial tenancies; and
- The improper solicitation of customers by departing employees.