Debt Enforcement

Once you have successfully obtained a Small Claims Court judgment, the difficult task of collecting your money begins. But where do you go from here?


Although you have a court order saying the other party must pay you, there’s nothing you can do if the other party does not follow through or if they hide assets. We work with a private investigator (skip tracer) who can assist in locating assets (such as bank accounts, employers, etc.) to help you recover money owed to you by court order. 


Call or click here to book a consultation.